Monday, March 26, 2007

why must you do this to me huh
you all knew it better then me
how much that is going to mean to me
if you let me have that chance.
probably that only chance for me
and you acted blur totally.
you didn't even explain to me uh.
why huh
you shud have just told me rite
you tell me.at least i will feel better.
but the thing is.you bloody hell didn't even care.
you just acted blur totally.
for wad?
wads the point of this?
wads the use?
you think its very fun for you to see me like that uh.
very fun rite.go ahead.go ahead and laugh.


and you.you are no better den you uh.
you think its not your fault rite.
all you know is to act blur.
why?
you know how much i wanted that chance to prove to myself that i can do it.
and why must you give it away to somebody else?
why?
you knew it better den anyone else.
i was so damn shock when i heard that sentence.
i was fuming mad seriously.
i felt like taking a butcher knife and hack you into pieces at that point of time.
two sider uh
very fun to treat people like that uh.










ok ppl.
that was rantings of me which are typed like....4 hours ago?
cause went out to eat.and didnt even have a chance to post it.lol
i m over it now.
its fucking useless to get mad over it.
anyway.
you want to show off in front of me right
go ahead.i dun give a fucking damn about it.



nth much really happened today uh.
was too tired.and slept in class for like 5 mins during eng class.
mrs hui didnt see luh

after that....blahhh.
went for co.new teacher came luh.wad play best in singapore dizi one.
lol
he look so damn scary luhh.i was the first to go in.and i saw zhou lao shi and him.i was so damn shock to see his face.
he look like some ji go bek like tt.
LOL.
lmaoooo.he taught us dizi to until like..6 plus.and i rushed back home to see my parents.goshhhh.miss them luh.
especially my baby sis.she is so cute as ever.wen she hear the door open.she runs out and see who it is.and scream all the way.cutieeeee.
changed.and rush down to piano.lol.even tho i was late for my lesson.my teacher was even later.she taught the girl in front of me like extra 15 mins lahhh.so i have to stand outside and wait and wait.lol
after my lesson.teacher ask me stay awhile.listen to the lady after me to play her piece for this coming recital.
she play damn nice lahhhh.den teacher say i have to play mine infront of her before i can leave.i was so damn shockkkkk.so i faster play.anyhow play.lol.den rushed home..
went out to eat soon after..and came back only just now.lol.
my mummy brought me a short sleeve jacket.damn nice luh.
thankew mummy.well.its seldom of her to be like tt.HA.

bye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home